Meetings are held at the Marple Newtown Community Center.
(Guantlet Center, Marple Newtown Leisure Center)
Meetings start at 7PM, all are invited, you do not have to be a member, so come out and join us.
Although the address for the Marple Newtown Community Center (Gauntlet Center) is 20 Media Line Rd., the best way to enter the parking lot
is directly from Route 3, West Chester Pike. The entrance is at the light across from Charlottes Restaurant.
Enter the building through the double doors located in the alley way on the right-side of the building.
After entering the building turn right. The meeting is held down the hall in the 2nd class room.
will be giving a presentation on Ireland.
Annual Auction: Time to do some spring cleaning
and replenish those attic treasures? Bring your gems to the auction
and give someone else a chance to give them a new home, their attic!
Don't forget to bring some cash. Everyone can use new stuff!
February Meeting Minutes
Full minutes here.
- Meeting called to order 7PM
- January minutes read and approved
- Treasurer Report:
- EIN filing completed
- Bank account balance given
- 56% of members have rejoined
- Education committee:
- Tech classes have started
- Students in four states
- Using Zello for communication
- Thanks to Les for projector
- Morning Net Report
- Mike KB3SUS gave presentation on ARES/RACES
- Bob Fort KB3SFY SK
- Membership committee kickoff
- Field day committee kickoff
- Recruting for Skywarn Training
- Boy scout involvement
- Call for committee involvement
- March meeting: Annual auction and talk on Ireland
- Solicitation for PR volunteers
- 50/50 Raffle held
- Meeting adjourned 8:25PM