Meetings are held at the Marple Newtown Community Center.
(Guantlet Center, Marple Newtown Leisure Center)
Meetings start at 7PM, all are invited, you do not have to be a member, so come out and join us.
Although the address for the Marple Newtown Community Center (Gauntlet Center) is 20 Media Line Rd., the best way to enter the parking lot
is directly from Route 3, West Chester Pike. The entrance is at the light across from Charlottes Restaurant.
Enter the building through the double doors located in the alley way on the right-side of the building.
After entering the building turn right. The meeting is held down the hall in the 2nd class room.
Club gathering for breakfast at the Media diner July 19, 2017
Starting at the nine o'clock position and going clockwise: Jim, Amy,
Fred, Kevin, Joe, Jim, Jess, Vic, Ann, John, and Pat ! Good
people, conversation and food make for a good time!
December Program: CPR
Learn how to save a life!
Ace KB3ACE will be giving lessons in CPR. Ace has been instructing CPR classes for over 14 years.
Don't be a Dummy practice with one. The life you save could be someone close to you.
November Meeting Minutes
- Meeting called to order 7PM.
- Rumor of Vic N3IO holding Tech classes in 2018.
- Ace KB3TVK stepping down as VP.
- Harold KC3IAN nominated and seconded for VP.
- Neil W2GTV motioned the nominations for present officers motioned seconded.
- Sheila KB3TVK announced elections still to be held in Dec. and motions will
be taken up until moment of voting.
- Jim W3JG will be presenting Avionics Part II in January.
- Michael N3OMR invited MNARC to join the MARC club breakfast meeting 2nd Sat. of
- Treasurer Report:
Bank Balance given.
$11.00 dollars from 50/50 deposited.
No expenditures for Oct. 2017.
- Video presentation on DMR.
- 50/50 held.
- Meeting adjourned 8:06.
Full minutes here: